Adanti Student Center - Ballroom
Be sure to put the SCSU Ed Fair on your calendar! Join us in the Adanti Student Center Ballroom for FREE coffee, cookies, fun activities, giveaways, and, of course, resources for students interested in, thinking about, planning to apply to, or already admitted to an SCSU teacher education program.
Major Interest Meetings are offered for the following teacher education programs:
- Art Education (K-12)
- Secondary Social Studies (7-12)
- Elementary Education & Bilingual Education (1 – 6)
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K – 3)
- Comprehensive Special Education (K – 12)
- Collaborative Education (elementary 1 - 6) & (special education K -12)
MAJOR MEETINGS REGISTRATION:
Students who register will have a seat reserved until the meeting start time. Walk-ins welcome as space is available.
No registration required for the resource fair
ContactAngela L. Todaro, Ph.D.