Engleman Hall - Room D253
Both scholarly and creative presentations are welcome!
• Morning presentations: undergraduate
• Afternoon presentations: graduate
• Paper, poem or story must originate from one of your Fall 2016 English department classes
• Presentations should be no longer than two pages (600 words)
• An optional workshop on how to present a paper will be offered before the event
Email your submission by November 28 at 5 p.m. to: NeverowV1@SouthernCT.edu
Please include your:
- Full name and status either as an undergrad (e.g., junior,) or a graduate student
- The title and two-sentence description of your piece
- The course number of the class for which you wrote your piece
The event will include intellectual food for the mind as well as tasty pizza, cookies and beverages!
New Haven, CT 06515
Phone: (203) 392-6726