Southern Connecticut State University
From the conference website: "It is with deepest regret that the decision has been made to postpone the Connecticut Achievement Through Technology conference.
The conference organizers were truly excited about the wonderful line-up of presentations that were to be offered and the variety of exhibitors scheduled to attend and we hope to be able to offer this exciting event at a future date.
Additional information will be available soon."
Presented by CT Tech Act Project with the support of Southern Connecticut State University, Center for Educational and Assistive Technology and EASTCONN Assistive Technology and Transition Services
Conference participants will enjoy:
- Full day participation in workshop sessions, designed into 3 tracks: AT and Employment; Education; and Independent Living;
- Dedicated conference time to meet with exhibitors and learn the latest about Assistive Technology;
- Participating in a Scavenger Hunt, with chances to win door prizes;
- Networking with colleagues, making new contacts in the field; and
- LEARNING how AT can enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities, ages 14 through the adult lifespan.
25 exhibitors and 16 sessions scheduled to run throughout the day.
Website: Visit Website